Today we are going to be looking at how entrepreneurs can build their clientele using promotional items. Business is all about building relationships. One really has to make a great first impression to gain a loyal clientele down the road.
Why Corporate Gift giving is important for your business
First of all, let’s quickly take a look at some stats regarding giveaways.
- 89% of the people will remember you if they have received a promotional item from you in the last 24 months.
- 50% of the people are likely to keep a giveaway they have got from 1 to 4 years.
- Everyone loves gifts. 83% of the people like getting free stuff.
- 85% of all people are likely to get back to you if they have received a promotional product from you.
The law of reciprocity settles very well with promotional items just like every day life. Giving someone something triggers in them an urge to reciprocate the gesture. Promotional products can repay you ten times of what you have invested. In terms of reciprocity, people who have received a gift from you are likely to do business with you.
Grow your business with giveaways and promotional products
When deciding what kind of giveaway will be relevant with your business, there are going to be thousands of possibilities. But here are a few key points that will help you in making a decision.
- Calculate cost per impression of the product you like. Impression accounts for how likely and for how long will the consumer use the product.
- Make sure that your product advertises your brand and objective. For example a sports company should give stuff such as drink ware, rackets or tennis balls.
- The product that you are giving away should be useful. Something that is cute but does not have utility is as useless as not giving a giveaway at all.
How to Use them Promotional Items Cleverly?
- To make your business stand out from others, your need to give your customers an unforgettable experience. A welcome will be appreciated by the customers and will make them feel extra special.
- Keep track of their birthdays. You don’t need to remember every customer’s birthday though. Your long time customers deserve to know that you appreciate their loyalty. Send them something on their birthdays to tell them you value them.
- Rewarding is oldest of the tricks and you can do this using the promotional items to your employees that go an extra mile to take your business forward. They will be pleasantly surprised and naturally try to perform even better which means better revenues.
- People who help you promote your products, whether it is sponsors, another business or a management company, send out giveaways to them to show appreciation for their work towards your business.
- Whenever you organise a company event, send participants home with a giveaway to keep your marketing roof high since the participants may belong to diverse background and will project your business in more dimensions than you could have imagined.
- Trade shows are great for attracting potentials clients. Ensure that your giveaway is unique enough to drive people to your booth.
Promotional Items for brand promotion
Promotional items are a tried and tested strategy for brand promotion and business recognition. If you haven’t already, give your business a boost and get promotional items representing your business today!